Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope, subject and conclusion of the respective contract
(1) The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between the seller my little bonheur, owner: Melanie Mirabel, 28109 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain (ESY2054480L), www.melaniemirabel.com and the buyer. Deviating and / or other agreements require the written confirmation of the seller.
(2) These general terms and conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the supplier and the respective customer. Any conflicting terms and conditions of the customer will be contradicted.
§ 2 - product range and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the goods shown in the online shop www.melaniemirabel.com for sale. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. Different monitor settings may cause color deviations. Because the items are made by hand, variations and variations in appearance are possible in rare cases.
(2) The supplier delivers from its location in Madrid (Spain) to all other countries of the European Union and also outside the EU.
(3) The customer can make an order of the goods via the website of the seller www.melaniemirabel.com . With the sending of the order request via the button "order pending" the buyer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the contract by e-mail (order confirmation).
(4) The content of concluded contracts is stored by the provider and sent to the purchaser by e-mail in the contract confirmation. The orderer is recommended to print this e-mail or keep it in any other way.
(5) In case of delivery obstacles or other circumstances that would be contrary to the contract, the provider informs the customer by e-mail.
(6) The customer regularly receives an eMail from the seller with the current status of his order.
§ 3 - Prices and Payment
(1) All prices quoted are in euros and are inclusive of VAT. Postage and packaging costs are added according to the separate terms of payment. The prices from the current offer always apply.
(2) In the case of deliveries outside the European Union, customs duties and import sales tax may be payable, which are to be paid by the customer upon receipt of the shipment to the customs authority. These fees are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and are not influenced by the provider.
(3) The supplier delivers after receipt of payment. The customer chooses the payment method at the time of purchase. The provider offers the payment methods via bank transfer, PayPal and credit card.
§ 4 - Shipping, delivery times
(1) The supplier delivers the goods after receipt of payment - as detailed in the section "Shipping and Payment".
(2) The shipping time and shipping prices are also shown in the section "Shipping and Payment".
(3) Several products ordered at the same time are delivered in a joint shipment.
(4) If the customer is responsible for the non-delivery of a consignment (for example, if the purchaser has given the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely), another attempt to deliver will only be made if the purchaser bears the costs for the reshipment. The renewed shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon conclusion of the contract. The supplier will inform the customer of the required costs of a new delivery by e-mail. A new dispatch takes place only after receipt of payment of these costs.
§ 5 - Consumer right of withdrawal / warranty, liability for defects
(1) A purchaser who buys as a consumer is entitled to a right of revocation according to the legal conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
(2) The supplier offers a 14-day withdrawal period to the consumer, irrespective of the destination country, even if the national law of the consumer provides for a shorter deadline for this. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
(3) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform the seller by means of a clear statement (for example a letter sent by post, or e-mail).
(4) The buyer must return the goods to the seller immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not exist in contracts for the supply of goods, for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive, ie in which a personalized production was carried out according to individual customer wishes and engraving.
Our personal request to the buyer
In the case of a defective delivery or any other complaint, we request that you immediately send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to directly and personally look after and process the complaint or the request for revocation. For us, personal customer care is very important to us at every point of the shopping process and we always gladly offer customer-friendly solutions and goodwill suggestions!
(1) The provider collects and processes the data entered by the customer in the course of his purchase for the purpose of contract processing and fulfillment. This includes, in particular, the name, address and e-mail address of the purchaser. As far as the customer has specified further data in the context of his order (for example, a different delivery address or a telephone and / or fax number), these are also transmitted.
(2) The provider shall electronically process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the proper performance of the contract, in particular for the sending, billing and posting of payments. For the purpose of shipping, the provider may also submit the data of the orderer referred to in paragraph 1 to the commissioned shipping company.
(3) The provider keeps the data stored until all mutual claims arising from the order have been completely settled and the commercial and tax-related retention obligations for the provider have expired.
(4) If the customer uses the service of PayPal for the payment, the PayPal data protection regulations apply in addition to the payment process. PayPal acts as a vicarious agent of the customer, not the provider. If the customer chooses the payment method "purchase on account" via PayPal Plus, he is asked in the order process to consent to the transmission of the data required for the processing of the payment and an identity and credit check to PayPal. If he agrees, these data will be transmitted to PayPal. For the purpose of its own identity and credit check, PayPal or partner companies commissioned by PayPal transmit data to credit reporting agencies and receive information from this information and, if necessary, credit information based on mathematical-statistical procedures, which include, among other things, address data.
(5) The purchaser may request information from the provider at any time about the data that he has stored about the purchaser. Furthermore, the purchaser may at any time request the correction of incorrect data.
(6) Responsible body for data protection is the provider named in § 1 (1).
§ 7 - Final provisions
(1) The law of Spain applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. However, Spanish law does not apply to consumers who are permanently resident outside Spain insofar as the national law of the consumer contains rules from which the consumer can not derogate from the contract.
(2) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions prove to be ineffective or unenforceable, this shall not limit the validity of the remaining provisions.
(3) The provider is not obliged to participate in out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings or participate in such proceedings.